It’s mid-way through December and many people out there will be thinking about trading their old reliable motor in for a brand new one. Even if you’re not looking for a new car, there is no harm in looking around, you may change your mind. We all know that Christmas and New Year provokes a kind of feeling in everybody, we all want presents and we all want “New” so of course, with the New Year looming, car lovers everywhere will be checking out the hottest cars for 2013.
People are never happy with what they have, if they decide on one thing, they usually end up wanting the other, though we all know if we had the other we would want the one we originally had. It’s a natural human trait. So even if you love your little run-around, or you are sick to death of your car, i’m sure you are equally as interested to see which cars are being named the ones to look out for.
Here are the top ten most anticipated cars that we either want to see, or even better drive.
- The Audi RS4, with the original RS4 ranking high on most people’s wish-lists, the new version is said to have a minimum of 450 horsepower.
- BMW M3, the next M3 is apparently going to smash the other out of the water.
- With the Toyota GT 86, the Scion FR-S and the Subaru BRZ being showcased in L.A and Tokyo, car lovers everywhere are dying to get their hands on these.
- This car is beautiful, lets hope it lives up to it’s looks, the Tesla Model S, may be THE Electric car to own.
- The Cadillac XTS will allegedly put Cadillac back to the top of the luxury car list. A Gorgeous vehicle.
- The Chevrolet Malibu, this Medium family sedan will be making an excellent comeback.
- Although the details are scarce, designs to produce the next Dodge Viper are said to be better than ever.
- The Ford escape is good looking, modern, full of technology and Ecoboosted.
- The Hyundai Veloster Turbo is on fire and the Genesis Coupe will now offer 275 horsepower.
- The Land Rover Defender Concept, excellent things are said to come of this brilliant off roader.
2013 looks to be a shining year in the car department, lets see how many lucky people gets their hands on one of these widely anticipated cars.